31 August 2015

KUALA LUMPUR FASHION WEEK WITH LINE32

E V E N T

- My first ever fashion week. Thank you Line32 and Yvonne! -









A couple weeks back, I had the insane privilege of attending Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week Ready to Wear 2015 with Line32, I was ecstatic and left inspired and starstrucked after an afternoon jam packed with creative inspiration. I remembered talking to a friend when I first came back to KL that I really wanted to attend KLFW, but I hadn't the slightest clue how one could get an invitation to the event. Mind you, ticketing sales wasn't open to the general public.

After a bunch of unanswered queries and tweets to KLFW, I was left dejected and ready to give up on attending KLFW when I finally received an invitation from Line32. Thank you to my friend, creative director and co-founder of Line32, Yvonne Lim for sharing your first KLFW debut with this crazy excited girl.


Line32's Resort 2016 Collection got me all excited from the comfy silhouettes, bright yet muted colours (you get me?) and the abundance of capes, flaps and slits - I'm a sucker for anything that slightly resembles a cape. Also, that comfy striped number in the first picture? Perfect from lounging at home to office casual Fridays. A win-win in my book. Can't wait to pop by the store soon to recap the catwalk looks again.

Photographing the runway looks and stylish attendees was heaps of fun and finally Mr. D (I named my camera.) was able to join me out in the field. I will be sharing more of my favourite looks from my couple of hours lurking around KLFW RTW, but I simply had to dedicate a full post to my favourite Line32 looks, because they're awesome.
Again, thank you for the invitation and congratulations Line32 and Yvonne!

Wearing: Line32 Nellie top and Lois skirt.


M.May

No comments: